Thank you for your interest in applying for job vacancies at MHR. Here are some tips to ensure your online CV stands out and is tailor-made for the specific job vacancy. Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact our Career Centre on the contact numbers below.
ONLINE CV PROFILE TIPS
Having a complete online CV profile on our careers portal is your gateway to success. Herewith some guidance:
- Ensure that your information is complete, up to date and relevant
- You are able to copy and paste information from your CV
- Complete all the applicable fields on your profile, including Personal Details, Employment Details, Educational Qualifications and References
- It is essential to critically review positions that you are applying for. To ensure your CV stands out, tailor it to each job application according to the required skills and experience
- Visit our careers portal regularly and sign up for job alerts to be notified of advertised vacancies that match your requirements
When you find a position that matches your skills and experience, follow the application process on our careers portal. Recruiters will then review your application and contact you in due course.
Click on How to Apply for more information. Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Browse Interview Tips for guidelines on how to shine in an interview and establish a connection.