MHR specialise in the recruitment, selection and placement of suitable nursing staff to a broad range of clients on a temporary or permanent
basis. We supply exceptional personnel to hospitals, medical practices and other suppliers of medical services.
Clients: Why choose us?
Personnel: Why choose us?
- Temporary and permanent personnel available
- Market-related tariffs
- Available 24 hours a day
- Strict quality control in all operations
- All personnel have indemnity cover
- Detailed tax invoices provided
- Ongoing, open communication with clients to build a relationship of trust
- We are registered with the Allied Nursing Association of South Africa
- Flexible working hours
- Market-related tariffs
- Daily and weekly payments, paid directly into bank accounts
- A formal, structured orientation programme
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Broad placement opportunities
- Accurate tax calculations and timeous IRP5s
- Indemnity cover at a very low premium
- A recruitment fee for new member referrals who successfully complete the interview and orientation process, and minimum working hours as stipulated in our policy
- Subsidised uniforms
- Leave can be paid out/accrue, as requested
Admin & Medical
MHR specialise in the recruitment, selection and placement of temporary and permanent administrative and medical personnel to a range of
clients. We endeavour to always place the right person into the right environment.
Clients: Why choose MHR?
Our admin staff specialise in
- All personnel are screened
- We ensure personnel are competent in their respective fields
- All temporary personnel adhere to a strict code of conduct, managed by us
- Option to negotiate tariffs
- All medical personnel have indemnity cover
- Payments on a weekly or monthly basis
- Payments made directly into bank accounts
- Invoiced after each assignment or;
- Invoice upon appointment in the case of permanent appointments
- Human resources
- Labour relations
- Payroll management
MHR’s payroll facility addresses employee concerns that they are overtaxed when working additional hours. Similarly, there is the perception among staff that they will have to wait until the next month for payment when they work additional hours. The payroll facility is also able to remedy this concern.
Our friendly MHR consultants are available to further enlighten you on the benefits of making use of MHR services, or to address any concerns you might have.