Our friendly call centre team is available at the operating hours below. See more information below regarding the confirmation and cancellation of shifts and how to confirm your availability for a potential shift.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Contact the after-hours call centre Coordinator at the times specified above
- During office hours, contact the MHR Recruitment Consultant or Coordinator at the branch or hospital you would like to work. Visit our Contact page for the applicable contact numbers
Should you wish to cancel your shift, please inform the MHR Coordinator, Recruitment Consultant or after-hours call centre Coordinator, adhering to the times below:
- Night duty: At least three hours before the shift commences
- Day duty: Preferably the previous night, but no later than two and a half hours before the shift commences
Refer to our cancellation policy on our Policies and Documents page for more information.
- MHR or the client will be liable for a cancellation fee if your shift is cancelled after the prescribed times specified in our cancellation policy. Refer to our cancellation policy on our Policies and Documents page for more information
- All cancellations will be confirmed via SMS. Please ensure that you check your cell phone for a cancellation SMS before you depart from your location to work a shift through MHR
MHR sends an automated SMS at the times below to confirm your booked shift:
- Night shift at 16:00 on the afternoon of your night shift
- Day shift at 21:00 for the following day shift